Not all construction disputes need to end with litigation. Since construction contracts can be so complicated, it’s often preferable for both parties to settle. Arbitration over construction contracts can save both parties massive sums. The experienced construction arbitration lawyers here at Patout & Shaw provide a suite of construction arbitration services for Houston, TX, contractors, property owners, and investors. Contact us today for guidance.
Why Hire Our Construction Arbitration Lawyers?
Here at Patout & Shaw, we are committed to serving our client’s best interests, ensuring that they get an improved outcome after the conclusion of the arbitration process. If you’re looking for comprehensive construction ADR, contact our dedicated Harris County construction lawyers to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced construction lawyers.
Our Arbitration Services
Construction contracts can be complicated. A lot of contractors and property owners build their standard contracts over time. Unfortunately, no contract is perfect. When a dispute arises, Patout & Shaw is here to help. We proudly assist clients as arbitrators with the following issues, among others.
- Change Orders: Construction rarely goes exactly as planned. Changes and modifications can wind up in a dispute, and Patout & Shaw can represent your interests in such a claim.
- Construction Defects: Whether emerging from a disputed design flaw, materials, or workmanship, Patout & Shaw is prepared to represent your defect claims in mediation.
- Project Delays: Sometimes, projects take longer than originally estimated. If you’re involved with a dispute over a project delay, Patou & Shaw is here to ensure you’re represented.
- Cost Overruns: Money is the most common motivation for a dispute, and cost overruns can lead both parties to the negotiation table. Let Patout & Shaw help advise and represent you there.
- Termination of Contract: Early contract termination can be difficult to handle on your own, but Patout & Shaw is here to advise you and protect your interests up to and during medication.
- Negligence: Claims alleging negligence can be very damaging, and this encourages both parties to meet in the middle and negotiate a resolution together.
- Payment Disputes: Money very frequently leads to heated disputes between parties, but Patout & Shaw is here to ensure that you or your company’s financial prospects are protected.
- Insurance & Liability: Occasionally, a contractor, subcontractor, or developer will have disagreements over matters related to insurance and liability. We’re here to mediate these disagreements.
Why Hire Our Construction Arbitration Lawyers?
Just some of the reasons you should consider hiring our competent Houston construction arbitration lawyers are as follows:
- We Know the Ins and Outs of Construction Law: We’re a seasoned Houston, TX, construction law firm. We have a depth and breadth of subject matter experience, both in legal and practical applications.
- Construction & Corporate Legal Aid: We have experience with both construction and corporate law, making us a valuable asset for developers, contractors, and property owners throughout the Houston, TX, area.
- We’re Experienced Litigators And Mediators: We have extensive experience representing clients during arbitration and at trial, including trial at the state, federal, and appellate levels.
- We’re A Client-Focused Firm: Patout & Shaw is committed to a good client experience, and that’s a culture we prioritize from everyone, from our partners to our support staff.
Who We Serve
We serve all parties seeking competent arbitration services to resolve complex construction disputes, including:
- Contractors: Contractors and subcontractors are frequently party to construction disputes and require experienced representation throughout the arbitration process.
- Developers & Owners: If a developer or property owner is entering arbitration, they need to ensure that their interests are protected by a team of experienced construction arbitration lawyers.
- Architects & Engineers: Architects, engineers, and other professionals in arbitration can face dire consequences without adequate legal representation throughout mediation.
- Suppliers: Product defects or delivery delays can throw a project off schedule. If you’re a supplier in mediation, you need an experienced construction attorney.
- Public Agencies: If you or your agency are entering mediation, Patout & Shaw can help represent your agency’s best interests throughout the process.
Our breadth of knowledge ensures that we’re able to represent a variety of interests throughout arbitration and mediation processes.
Contact Our Construction Arbitration Lawyers Today
Patout & Shaw is dedicated to ensuring that our clients are represented before, during, and after arbitration. Whether you’re a contractor or materials provider, we have the skill to help improve mediation outcomes for you. Contact our seasoned Houston construction arbitration lawyers today to schedule an initial consultation.